Online Master’s in Curriculum and Instruction: Learn Skills for Your Classroom
Western New England’s online Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction (M.Ed) program is designed to enhance your knowledge and skills with the goal of preparing you to be educational leaders of the future. The comprehensive nature of the online Master’s in Curriculum and Instruction allows you to leverage your degree in various educational environments while widening opportunities for rewarding job prospects, increased potential for career advancement, and higher earning potential.
Gain Core Principles while Perfecting Your Craft
Western New England University and its Department of Education are respected throughout New England and across the country—as are our students and alumni. Our online Master’s in Curriculum and Instruction provides you with the opportunity to focus on the development and implementation of curriculum and instruction in either elementary or secondary classrooms.
To prepare you to take your career to the next level, Western New England University has developed an online degree program that:
- Focuses on a unique blend of curriculum and instruction that responds to the renewed national interest in research and best practices.
- Offers a broad learning format that offers experience in more than just one particular area like math or science.
- Is highly regarded and allows students to advance their teaching career to activities inside and outside of the classroom.
- Explores current research on strategies that increase achievement in all students.
- Teaches students to design lesson plans and effectively evaluate curriculum.
To learn more about Western New England’s Master’s in Curriculum and Instruction online program and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call (877) 704-5366 to speak to one of our Enrollment Representatives about the degree program.