Admissions — Online Master’s in Curriculum and Instruction
Candidates for the online Master’s in Curriculum and Instruction will have:
- A B.A. from an accredited institution, preferably in a field related to education
- Overall undergraduate GPA of 2.8
- Previous teaching, administrative, or experience in other educational roles is desired but is not required
Candidates for the online program must submit:
- Application (with $30 non-refundable application fee)
- Official transcripts
- Two recommendation letters. One must be from the candidate’s supervisor and speak directly to the candidate’s intellectual capability and ability to be successful in master’s level work
- Current resume
- One-page, single-spaced personal statement articulating your reasons for pursuing graduate study in education and how the degree will help you attain your personal goals
All official transcripts should be mailed to:
Western New England University
1215 Wilbraham Road
Springfield, MA 01119-2684
The next start date is:
September 25, 2017
There are 4 opportunities to begin the program each year. For our annual academic calendar and application deadline information, please contact an Admissions Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org. Admission decisions are typically released within two to three weeks of your application being complete. We urge you to apply as early as possible in relation to the anticipated start date.
To learn more about Western New England’s Master’s in Curriculum and Instruction online program and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call (877) 704-5366 to speak to one of our Enrollment Representatives about the degree program.
Western New England respects your right to privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls from a representative of Western New England, which may include the use of automated technology. Consent is needed to contact you, but is not a requirement to register or enroll.